Skip to main content

Authors, Speakers and Networkers Are Making a Deadly Mistake on Facebook

By Darrell Muhammad

Are you an Author, a speaker or in network marketing?

Me too. This post is for US.

I'm going to share with what I've learned from experience and from my mentors Gary Vaynerchuk and David Wood about marketing on Facebook.

But it was really crystallized from David Wood. Thanks David.

I hope they don't ban me for sharing this with you because it will cost them a lot of money if you use it.

As some of us know Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of FB, is the youngest billionaire in American history. He did with just FB. One idea!

I've asked the question for years:

How can he make money from my friends when they won't buy from me?

They're my friends not his. But he became a billionaire from my friends. Have you every asked yourself that question?

I've wondered it so much and asked it of others so much that the answers started coming to me. Does he know something I don't. And the answer is YES!

Not that I came up with the answer, it came to me ( law of attraction).

I was making the same mistakes as most of us are still making. Until I learned better and started doing it.

This is where the deadly mistake begins!!

Many of us post on our FB wall regularly. Some even daily. Because that's what the experts say in order to get eye balls to see our stuff. We give words of inspiration. That's good. I love it. It inspires me. Thanks. We share "Value Content". That's good. I do the same thing.

Some of us write long dissertation of good content. Not good!

Why Darrell?

Simple because we live in a short attention span society (more on that in another post). When I see a post that says "See More" I click it. But not to read it but to see how long it is first. And if it's too long I close it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Here's what we have to do.

We have to study the fortune 500 companies and how they market on FB. They reverse engineer it. Just look at what they do.

This is what they are doing:

1) Capturing their attention with the heading.

2) Getting them off of FB immediately and to their site or blog.

3) Sharing the promised content.

4) Getting their email to build a relationship over time.

I must commend us. Most of us are doing 1 & 3.

Here's the deadly mistake we're making as authors, speakers and networkers:

You are not doing #2. DEADLY!

And because were not doing #2 it costing us a lot of money and has made and making FB very rich.

Start doing #2 immediately from now on and with all your FB posts. And tell me how it has transformed your business.

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. LET'S DIALOGUE.

See you at the top!

Darrell

Darrell Muhammad is a student and active in the home based business industry. He enjoys teaching the proven strategies that he applies to his business everyday.

For FREE TRAINING in the latest in internet network marketing go to [http://www.buildingabrandonline.com/DarrellMuhammad]

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Darrell_Muhammad/312524


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Speakers Can Make Money With eBooks

By Gary N Arnold   An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book, and was originally introduced to promote educational and technical information. However, the popularity of the internet and the introduction of highly advanced cell phones and mobile gadgets paved the way for the high demand of eBooks on a wide variety of topics and content. Electronic devices and eBooks are changing the way people read. When eBooks first emerged on the scene there were those who did not believe they would ever catch on. The increasing popularity of reading on computers and electronic readers such as the Kindle has caused a tremendous surge in the number of people who are looking for eBooks. Some believe that paper books will go the way of the horse and carriage. eBooks are also quickly becoming a great way to make money. They are now recognized as an important tool for businessmen and entrepreneurs to market themselves, and increase their customer base. The same is true for professional speake

Understand the Professional Speaking Business

By George Torok Q&A about the Speaking Business The answers below are my opinion. I've answered as honest as possible. There is no one way to succeed in the professional speaking business. That's one of the attractions of it. You can write your own rule book. The answers below are from my experience and perspective. How did you get started in the speaking business? I hear this question often. Once upon a time I was a senior manager in a large corporation. One of my roles was speaking to both public and internal groups. I attended a two-day seminar on presentation skills and discovered two things: I wasn't as good a presenter as I thought I was, and there was a system of techniques that you could learn and practice. This opened up a whole new universe to me. I volunteered to do even more presentations with my newly discovered skills and volunteered to chair my association conference. That experience excited me to declare that I wanted to do this for a living. T